WOW! What great pictures....they look so handsome! It looks like a great bunch of kids in their class too. Do you have copies of the pic? It'd be great to have one of them together.
OK so I'm biased too but these are great pictures.Love,Grandma Nott
Great pictures! I'll use those for the calendar.
Umm...Tim, you've been home for over a week now, without the rest of the family. I'm ready for a new post! =)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW! What great pictures....they look so handsome! It looks like a great bunch of kids in their class too. Do you have copies of the pic? It'd be great to have one of them together.
OK so I'm biased too but these are great pictures.
Love,
Grandma Nott
Great pictures! I'll use those for the calendar.
Umm...Tim, you've been home for over a week now, without the rest of the family. I'm ready for a new post! =)
Post a Comment